How To Run Windows On Web Browser
I am back once again with an awesome new trick. Almost everyone uses windows these days and some of you people use Windows in Virtual machines as VMs are quite popular these days but have you ever think about to run windows on web browser like in Google Chrome or Firefox. In this post, I will show you how to do this and this trick might be very useful for some cases in many cases. You can also able to use Windows Servers like Windows Server 2008. Moreover, you can also use CentOS 7 and some other Linux distros. So let’s start without wasting time anymore and learn how to run Windows on web browser.
To run windows on web browser you required the following things.
- Good Internet Connection.
- A Computer or Smartphone.
- A Good Browser Installed like Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Little Bit Patience.
Follow the steps below to run Windows or Ubuntu on web browser.
- First of all, go to https://linuxzoo.net/ site and you will see an interface as shown in the image below.
2. Now click on Account Links (Below the Password text box) and you will see a drop-down list and select Register for an account then a new page will open as shown in the image below.
3. Now read all the instructions if you want to and then click on Click here ( at the end of instructions) and a new page will open as shown in the image below.
4. Enter your valid details here like E-mail, First Name, Last Name, Password, etc. and check the term and conditions checkbox and click on Register. You will see another page is opened as you can see in the image below.
5. After clicking on Register, you will see a page as shown in the above image with the message that Registration is successful. Now click on Join Queue (Under the Queue section) to run windows on your web browser and you will see some options as shown in the image below.
6. Now select the Microsoft Win 7 x64 from the drop-down menu (Under Control section) and click on Switch On and Click on Connect section and you will see an interface as shown in the image below.
7. Now click on VNC to run windows on web browser and another tab will open and you will see windows 7 in running on that tab as you can see in the image below.
8. Now you can log in to Windows 7 and you can log in to Windows 7 Password for your machine will be available under the Connect section.
9. After entering the password you will see you are logged in to windows 7 machine.
10. Done! That’s it. You can see now are able to run windows on web browser.
Note : Video tutorial of this post will be available soon. The account you will create on this site will be valid for 14 days only.
Thanks for reading… In this post, you have learned how to run windows on web browser and Hope you like this post if you like this post please share with other people and in case you face any trouble regarding this post you can comment below…Keep Supporting…