How To Capture 3D Images In Android And IPhone
Once again, I am back with another trick. Have you ever think about capturing 3D images with your mobile phone if yes then you are at right place today in this post I will show you how to Capture 3D Images in your smartphone and you will be able to share that image on Facebook and other social media without any problem so lets start without wasting time anymore.
Follow the below requirements to capture 3D images.
- First of all download and install LucidPix app.
- An android or iPhone.
- Lil bit patience.
Follow the steps below one by one and you will be able to capture 3D Images in your smartphone.
1. Open LucidPix app and you will see an interface as below.
2. Now click on Continue as a guest and you will see an interface as shown below.
3. Allow the camera permission by clicking on Allow and you will see that a new pop up is appeared and asking for storage permission click on Allow to allow that permission too.After allowing permissions you will see an interface as shown below.
4. Click on Camera icon and you will see an interface as shown below.
5. Click on 3D Photo tab and then a popup will appear just click on Agree and you will see will see camera interface and just click on capture button to capture the image and you will see an interface as shown below.
6. After capturing the image it will process the image and convert to 3D.
7. Done ! That’s it you captured Images is now converted into 3D.
Note : You have to move your phone left right to see that your image is 3D now. Video tutorial of this trick will be available soon.
Thanks for reading… Hope you like this post if you like this post share with your friends and if you face any problem then just comment below… keep supporting….