How To Listen 3D Songs In Android Phone
Once again I am back with an awesome trick.This post is going to be very short and This is for all the music lovers. 3D audio is really provides a great experience and it enhances the quality of music . Moreover, it makes music more pleasant and natural . So, today in this post I will show you how to listen your favourite songs in 3D on your Android phone. Lets start without wasting time anymore.
1. Boom app.
2. An android phone.
3. Lil bit patience.
Follow the instructions below to listen songs in 3D.
1. Open the Boom app and you will see an interface as shown in image below.
2. Now just click on Skip option ( on the bottom left corner) and you will see another screen as shown in image below.
3. Now click on Allow and give the permissions to app after that you will see a all the songs saved in your phone is appeared as shown below.
4. Now choose any song which you want to listen and after that you will see another screen as shown in image below.
5. Now click on Effects OFF to turn it on amd you will see some options are glowed up as shown in image below.
6. Now click on Play button to listen the song in 3D .
7. Done !!! That’s it.
- You can change the direction of music from where it comes from by clicking on Speaker Icon .
Note:- Video tutorial of this post will be available soon . Follow us on social media to get updates of future posts.
Thanks For Reading…. Hope you like this post If yes then share this post with your friends and family and if you face any problem then just comment below…. keep Supporting ….