How To Capture 360 Degree Pictures In Android Phone
I am back again with an awesome trick. In these days 360° cameras are quite popular and cause of there popularity is there capability to capture image in 360° . These cameras have several cameras on different different sides . For instance, 2 Cameras in front 1 in both sides and 2 in back. All cameras capture the images simultaneously and then software of these cameras bind the images together and give us the 360° photo . In this post , I will show you to capture 360° image in android phone without any hardware capability. So lets start without wasting time anymore.
1. Google Street View App .
2. Little bit patience.
Follow the simple steps below to capture the 360° image with your android phone.
- First of all download and install Google Street View app.
- Now open the app and you will see a screen as shown in image below.
3. Now click on SKIP and you will see an interface as shown in image below.
4. Now click on the Camera icon ( on the bottom right hand side of screen). After that you will see some options as shown in image below.
5. Now ignore all other options just click on Camera icon once again and you will see app is asking for permissions then Allow all the permissions. After that you will see an interface as shown in image below.
6. Now click on OPEN CAMERA and you will see your phone’s camera is opened and have similar interface as shown in image below.
7. Now Point the camera at the dot and hold it in same position until Yellow dot turns White. After that move camera to any direction and you will see a Yellow dot again and then once again hold it in the same position until dot turns white .
8. Do the above step again and again until all the dots are turn white.
9. When all the dots are turned into white click on Tick icon and you will see animation in which your image is binding together . After that process you can open your image and see that 369° image.
10. Done!! That’s it….
Note :- When you move the camera into any direction make sure you are moving the camera slowly and steadily because if you don’t move properly the image will be blurry or messed up. The Video tutorial of this trick will be available soon.
Thanks for reading…. Hope you like this post if you like this post then share with your friends and family and if you are facing any problem then just comment below … Keep Supporting… Download our app to get these types of tricks more fast .