How To Buy Play Store App Using Carrier Or Sim’s Balance ?
Hlo guys ….
M back with new latest trick . This Trick is really very helpful for android users bcos Many Of Android Users Haven’t Credit Card Or Net Banking. today in this trick i will tell you , how to buy android apps in play store with your mobile sim’s Balance .. So lets start follow steps Below..
1. Select And Open A Paid App From Play Store Which You Want To Buy.
2. Now Click On price of that app ( In my case i choose Smart Booster Pro )
3. After That A Popup will appears (As shown in below Image ) And Then Click On Accept .
4. Now Another Popup Appeares Then Click On Continue .
5. After that It will ask u for payment method then choose Use carrier Billing ( In my case i have Vodafone Sim So It Shows Me Use Vodafone Billing If U have another sim like Airtel Then It Will Looks like Use Airtel Billing . The carrier word changes into your carrier’s Name ).
6. Done after that you will receive a SMS and then confirm it and after that you Buy An App Successful ..
Thanks For Reading hope u like this post if u like then share with your friends